What is the ultimate goal of your life??

Home Forums General General Chat What is the ultimate goal of your life??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 63 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sanskruti Savane 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Shiny bollavarapu

Wanna be an independent women..

#4089 Reply

Anmol

To become one of the best dentists in the world

#4090 Reply

Sharandeep kaur

The ultimate goal of my life is to become successful in my career and be a independent woman. Want to work in MNC on a reputed position and most importantly i want to gift a house to my parents as from last 8 years we are living on rent.

#4091 Reply

Riddhima

I want to become professor and lead a carefree life . Want to roam the entire world with my own money. Also Want to buy a house and Audi with my own investments…..

#4092 Reply

keerthika

Financially independent,to make my parents proud,to travel the world and want to help poor children to get education and basic necessities.

#4093 Reply

zeisha khan

my aim is to live a independent life in south korea with my life partner away from my families !

#4094 Reply

sakshi

want my own business….my own gym and a very successful woman

#4095 Reply

Umme farwah

In sha Allah I Wanna own an island at Maldives and also own a Lamborghini and go for a long drive and (view the sunrise)just to give me feel that yeahh I nailed itπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
    General quote – never underestimate the power of a girl especially independent one and more specifically a hijabi one…✌

#4096 Reply

Dhanavati Singh Rajput

To become financial free and give all happiness to my beloved parents they deserve

#4097 Reply

Yushly service
    Participant

to be become a successful home improvement company, Still we lead in services like Washing machine repair in Chandigarh mohali area.

#4098 Reply

Sakshi sangale

My ultimate goal is to became docter… To make my father proud…because my father is everthing for me i wanna do something for him…

#4099 Reply

Meenal jain

Wants to become successful and most popular fashion designer. Along with it a daughter to be proud on .

#4100 Reply

Vidhi jain

Want to be a successfull women want to be a successful IAS officer want to inspire many other girls also want to be a good daughter

#4101 Reply

Rinshul

My ultimate goal of my life is to make my parents proud and give them the lavish life that they even cant imagine just to love them this only can done by having an independent women with her own money of her own.

#4102 Reply

Harsha thakurdasani

My goal is to be an actor and to travel a whole world bcoz

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
Reply To: What is the ultimate goal of your life??
Your information: